Home > Issues
Opposition to vegetarianismEdit
Opposition to vegetarianism (and thus some opposition to raw veganism)
There are a number of practices that are popular in raw food circles that have generated much debate.
There is debate about whether this practices actually helps cleanse the liver or not. Some have noted that expelled matter floats rather than sinks, indicated that gallstones (typically dense and heavy) were not actually expelled.
Despite large numbers of testimonies to the contrary, there have yet to be any published studies showing that activated liquid zeolite, of which Waiora's Natural Cellular Defense, actually removes heavy metals and toxins from the body.
Ormus force waterEdit
Info needed here on metaphysical and ormus water video with David Wolfe :  showing ormus trapper Other videos:
- Ormus made simple - Part One From the Best Day Ever. "Discover how to create a magnetic blender for less than two bucks! Join Len Foley and Barry Carter in an exclusive presentation."
- Ormus made simple - Part Two From the Best Day Ever
- How to Make An Ormus Water Bubbler! Discover how to make an Ormus water bubbler at home! Join Len Foley and Barry Carter in an exclusive presentation. For more info, please visit: http://TheBestDayEver.com
- How to Make An Ormus Shaker! Discover how to create an ormus shaker for less than a couple bucks! Join Len Foley and Barry Carter in an exclusive presentation. For more info, please visit: http://TheBestDayEver.com
- How to Make A Simple (but Super Advanced) Shaker!
Discover how to make a simple (but advanced) Ormus shake at home! Join Len Foley and Barry Carter in an exclusive presentation. For more info, please visit: http://TheBestDayEver.co
Listed on quackery site
Many raw food organizations are focusing their energy to fight Codex Alimentarius
- The Tree of Life Rejuvenation
- Tree of Life : Health Rights Resource page with lots of info
- Natural Solutions Foundation: Health Freedom USA
- The Documentary, "We Become Silent" at Welltv.com
- Mercury Fillings Shattered! FDA, ADA Conspiracy to Poison Children with Toxic Mercury Fillings Exposed in Groundbreaking Lawsuit Thursday, June 05, 2008 by: Mike Adams
chewing wheat grassEdit
Rebuild teeth by mineralizing with grass and chlorophyll. Some people chew wheat grass to remineralize their teeth and roots.
Level of fruit in dietEdit
This is an ongoing controversy in the raw food world. Here is an article in support of more fruit from Douglas N. Graham (responding to Paul Nison and Brian Clement)
- Can somebody provide another viewpoint here?
Chocolate (raw cacao)Edit
David Wolfe believes raw cacao is a superfood.
Paul Nison suggests cacao is healthy and addictive.
Dr Yashpal Jayne suggests chocolate is not in the superfood category as David Wolfe suggests.
Almond Board of California is forcing many farmers to pasturize their almonds starting in Sept 2007.
- Cornucopia Institute Reveals Agribusiness Conspiracy to Mislead Consumers over Almonds
- The Cornucopia Institute: The Authentic Almond Project
- Living Tree Community Foods - Stop Raw Almonds Pasteurization
Some reports that fermaldahyde may have been used for shipping, which some claim could leach into the coconut
Much of soy products are GMO.
Soy products increase estrogen.
Vitamins, minerals and supplementsEdit
Its generally advisable to go with a food to get your minerals before reaching for a supplement. Many raw foodists argue that food sourced vitamins are more absorbable and useable for the body than synthetic vitamins. Many also argue for the use of angstrom mineral supplementation over colloidal.
Bee pollen is a supplement that has gained a loyal following for its tremendous purported health benefits. Bee pollen is a supplement that is both natural and inexpensive. Some of the health benefits attributed to it include:
- Increases libido
- Increases athletic endurance
- Facilitates weight loss
- Equalizes the human system allowing for greater synthesis of nutrients from food sources
- Gives energy
These are just a few of the many health benefits of bee pollen. However, anyone who is allergic to bees should not take bee pollen supplements or bee pollen granules. To do so could result in anaphylactic shock (systemic vasodilation which results in low blood pressure).
There are some enzymes obtained through non-vegan methods
Many raw vegans use Waiora's product line because of the popular [Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) http://www.waiora.com/products/item26000-NCD.php] zeolite product. To purchase the product, many choose to become multi-level distributors of the product to get a break in product cost.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens wrote a good review of the zeolite product at http://www.therawdiet.com/liquidzeolite.html
Dr. Gabriel Cousens recommends the liquid zeolite as part of his "Juice Fast for Peace" Faster's Pack, http://www.JuiceFastForPeace.com
Waiora's Healthy Aging Formula uses a proprietary blend of active ingredient, including bioactive hyperimmune milk protein concentrate.